Sunday, January 25, 2015

Almost Ready To Go and New Info.!

We got lucky last week and found more details out about little Haze!  In the midst of our packing frenzy, I decided to return to Facebook so that I could join a group for families who have adopted or are adopting children from Henan Province.  Through that, I found another group for families adopting specifically from Haze's foster home, Angel Home, and some nice women miraculously helped me find a whole profile about him on the Angel Home website!!  New pictures and everything!  Including the first one of him smiling, which was a huge relief....


He may even be a little jokester...  (photo bombing at age 1)




I was assuming he was back in Henan province by now so that we could pick him up there next week, and it turns out he is still at AH in Beijing, which is great news (less shuffling from place to place)!  I think they will take him by train from Beijing to Henan on Adoption Day.  
And he is walking now, for our record book!



So, thanks to those ladies who helped us put together a few more pieces of our son's puzzle.  I am so grateful.  We're heading out soon and hope to post more while in China.  

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic pics! Can't wait to meet him in person. :-))))). Hope all is going well over there!

    ReplyDelete